Pages

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks - Free Diet

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks - Free Diet
Here's how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks with this free diet. I understand you're busy, so this article will take that into consideration. I know you don't want to cook forever just to eat healthy. That's a big turn off. So I'll work around that.

1. Breakfast
For breakfast you need to start the day right with a high protein, high fiber meal along with a piece of fruit for some healthy simple carbohydrates.
For this, I suggest you eat 3 scrambled eggs with 1/2 can of black beans along with an apple on the side. You get about 30 grams of protein, 18 grams of fiber, and no processed sugars (only natural sugars from the apple).
The eggs are the mainstay of this breakfast, but you can switch the black beans with lentils or blackeyed peas. You can also switch the apple with a 1/2 of grapefruit or 1.5 cups of red grapes.
2. Lunch
For lunch, I recommend that you put a bed of lettuce on the plate and then add in a protein source such as 1/2 can of black beans, 1 chicken breast, 1 can of water packed tuna, or 1/4 pound lean hamburger.
Salads are pointless without protein mixed into them. The protein creates a meal out of this. Just make sure you don't blow it with the typical salad dressings. Use only lemon juice, virgin olive oil, or organic apple cider vinegar as a dressing. OK fine, I'll let you cheat a little and add 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce if you need to.
Also, throw in a fruit here as well. My top choice will always be apples!
3. Dinner
For dinner, you'll need to eat some sort of lean meat with vegetables (other than potatoes). I suggest you get a 1 pound frozen bag mix of broccoli and cauliflower and steam 1/2 the bag.
This is a free diet and it is kinda basic, but following it will put you on your way to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!
First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.
Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.
Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose 10 pounds without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1 size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.
Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!